Sunday, July 15, 2007

7 Months To Go

As of today, July 15th, I've got exactly 7 months 'til I turn 18 and get deported to the big bad MG.

Naturally, I've got a few things I can't leave undone before I go. Number one on my list is to scrounge up about 50,000L$ before I shove off, gotta have some spending money to blow when I get to the MG. Number two, I'de like to get a sizable catalog of quality guitars built, so when I get to the MG, I can blow those motherfuckers out of the water ;P (I'm coming for you, bitches.) Finally, I want to establish myself as a big-time content creator on the TG before I get goin'.

It's a lot to do in 7 months, with school and all. So I can only pray I'll get it all done. And of course, any monetary donations are greatly appreciated. :P

1 comment:

Jackson Krupp said...

you can get 50,000 L$ easy. thats the great part about SL, you can spend minimal time in world and get a lot of money